Our 5 W’s
- WHO: Former(CSO) Critical Skills Operator
- WHAT: Due to lack of funds, conduct long physical movements, and hand make gifts for the Families that lost their loved ones in the C130 tragedy that occurred July 10th, 2017.
- WHEN: 30 days after the tragedy occurred, and every 10th day of each month.
- WHERE: Colorado/Mississippi/Florida.
- WHY: To express our deepest condolences to the Families of the Fallen through our actions, tell the stories of what happened to the Raiders (as requested by the mother of one of the fallen). and raise funds through donations that will go to the Families to help lift any financial burdens that they may encounter. While raising funds, our vision is to hit a high amount and gain the attention of media to eliminate the tragedy from being forgotten until the Families are given the truth about how and why their loved ones passed in a standard training operation.
Contact us at: SOF.REVERENCE@GMAIL.COM